A random guy on imgur has compiled a list of the ways the hit AMC series “The Walking Dead” is eerily close to the “Toy Story” movies. If you’re a fan of either, you’ll enjoy this, but especially if you’re a “Dead”-head.
Also — an interesting tidbit I found out about the Toy Story characters at Disney World.
Here’s some of the better comparisons, but you really need to go to his site to enjoy the photographic evidence.
* The hero is a sheriff, who is occasionally grumpy, leading a group of misfits.
* His best friend is a hyper-macho law officer. (Shane and Buzz)
* The Sheriff loves his kid very much. (Carl and Andy, and both wear cowboy hats)
* And the kid at one time prefers the best friend to the Sheriff.
* Herschel looks exactly like “Prospector Pete”.
* The Governor is “Lotsa Lovin’ Bear” from Toy Story 3: He presents an idyllic community to the misfits, but it’s actually a prison and the leader is a psychopath.
* The blonde with a ponytail realizes she’s on the wrong side.
It’s a fun site — so check it out…
ALSO — Ethan, on his tumblr blog revealed something I never knew: If you yell “Andy’s Coming!” to any of the Toy Story characters walking the grounds, they will flop to the ground.