Temps are predicted to hit the 60’s this weekend, and my wife and kids are out of town, which means it’s time to get outside and recreate. Lord knows I need it. Here are five spring like things already on my agenda…besides the Easter festivities…
1. Go get a snowball. I don’t know if the old snowball stand at Woodstock Road is going to be open, but if it isn’t, I will find one that is because there is a cherry-vanilla snowball (with marshmallow creme on it, of course)
2. Hike at Patapsco Valley State Park. The beauty is unparalleled, so it’s maybe to Swinging Bridge or maybe up to St. Stan’s near Marriotsville. It’s a huge park that most of the area doesn’t know is here. Never been? Here’s a hiking map, now you don’t have an excuse.
3. Get the bike out of storage and cleaned up. And take it out for a spin Sunday morning.
4. Wash the car. It’s looking a bot gritty after the winter, and the inside needs detailing BAD.
5. Watch Michigan and Michigan State both advance to the Final Four. How cool would THAT be? “Spartans! What is your profession?”